× New to the MSA or the MSA Connect forums? Post here to say "Hi" and tell us about yourself.

A brief introduction

More
3 days 3 hours ago #197 by Ross Hayes
Ross Hayes created the topic: A brief introduction
Hi all,

Just a brief introduction.

My name is Ross, I am a trades lecturer (fitting and machining) and a science student (USQ). I work full-time training apprentices in trade skills of precision mechanical repair, precision handwork, and precision machining I also oversee the teaching of measurement skills and the development and maintenance of training materials, assessment tools, and facilities. In my 'spare' time I am working towards a degree in physical science and mathematics.

If anyone has any manufacturing and skill based questions, I will be more than happy to help where I can.

Regards,
Ross

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
9 hours 41 minutes ago #198 by Liam Shanahan
Liam Shanahan replied the topic: A brief introduction
Hi Ross,
Welcome to the MSA. I'm sure your skills and experience will be valuable to the Society. Education is a hot item in the MSA at the moment, and I'm sure the Education Sub Committee would be interested to hear the insights you have in the teaching of measurement skills.
I hope to meet you at any MSA event in the future. Pencil in the MSA2020 Conference!

Regards, Liam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: MSA Treasurer
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds